Prices and BookingBook Now!
These are our current prices:
- Low Season (2nd week in Jan until week before Easter, as well as Nov & Dec, excluding Christmas): £600
- High Season (Easter until last week of Oct, plus Christmas & New Year): £700
Discounts are available for reduced occupancy and short breaks during the low season - please enquire.
|= Changeover Day|
Book Your Week in Laggansally Lodge Today!
All payments are made securely through Paypal. We ask that all visitors read our terms and conditions (see below) and check that the week that they want is available (see availability calendar above) prior to booking.
We currently only accept bookings for whole weeks so if you wish to book a short break please phone us on 01776 870 240 or use our enquiry form.
Book your week by paying the deposit or full payment (if paying in full please confirm dates with us first):
Arrival and Departure
- The property is available from 3pm on the 1st day of the let.
- It must be vacated by 10am on the last day of the let.
- Guests are asked to let us know what time they expect to arrive and, if possible, phone us when they reach Stranraer so that we can meet them at the lodge with the keys. We ask that all late arrivals come up to the farmhouse to collect the keys.
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the rental cost is payable upon booking and the remainder is required 4 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Holidays booked less than four weeks in advance of the start date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Our prices are inclusive of all fuel and electricity, bedlinen and towels.
- Cheque payments to be made payable to Andrew McMillan, at Blackpark Farm, Leswalt, Stranraer, Wigtownshire, DG9 0LX.
- Confirmation of booking will be issued on receipt of deposit and the guest will be responsible for the price remaining as shown on the confirmation.
- Once we have confirmed your chosen dates are available we will reserve them for up to 10 days to allow your deposit to reach us.
Breakages, loss or damage
- If you notice any imperfections to the house or contents upon arrival, please notify us straight away. Likewise, if you damage anything, please report it to us immediately. Visitors are liable for any loss, damages or breakages during their stay.
- The lodge will be cleaned thoroughly before you arrive and we expect you to leave it in the same state upon your departure.
- If the property is left in an unacceptable condition upon your departure, we reserve the right to charge you.
- Cancellation within four weeks of the commencement of the holiday means the hirer will be liable for the total cost of the holiday unless we are able to re-let the Lodge for the cancelled period.
- We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.